You may be asked to provide personally identifiable information (such as your full name or email address) in order to participate in various activities, such as uploading videos, posting messages in our forums or in the video comments section, entering contests or sweepstakes, taking advantage of promotions, responding to surveys, subscribing to newsletters or other mailing lists. If accessing a Site from a mobile device, you may be asked to share your geo-location information, and identifiers designed to enable advertising on your device.
You can also engage with our content, such as video, games, applications, and other offerings, through third-party services, such as Facebook or Twitter. When you engage with our content on or through third-party services, you may authorize access to certain information from your social media profile (name, e-mail address, photo, gender, birthday, location, user files like photos and videos, your list of friends, people you follow and/or who follow you, the posts or the ‘likes’ you make, etc.) to deliver the content or as part of the operation of the application. We may also obtain non-personally identifiable information (content viewed, game performance, high scores, and information about advertisements from your interaction with our content.
Information Collection and Use
We may collect and combine information when you interact with our Services including:
Information You Provide to Us. We may collect the information that you provide to us, such as:
- When you create an account with an Tigerbite Service or brand. (Please note, when your use our Services, we may recognize you or your devices even if you are not signed in to our Services.) Tigerbite may use device IDs, cookies, and other signals, including information obtained from third parties, to associate accounts and/or devices with you.
- When you use our Services to communicate with others or post, upload or store content (such as comments, photos, voice inputs, videos, emails, messaging services and attachments).
- Tigerbite analyzes and stores all communications content, including email content from incoming and outgoing mail. This allows us to deliver, personalize and develop relevant features, content, advertising and Services.
- When you otherwise use our Services, such as title queries, watch history, page views, search queries, view the content we make available or install any Tigerbite software such as plugins.
- When you sign up for paid Services, use Services that require your financial information or complete transactions with us or our business partners, we may collect your payment and billing information.
We, our service providers, advertisers, advertising networks and platforms, agencies, and partners may collect various types of non-personally identifiable information when you visit the Tigerbite Sites. The information may be collected via cookies, log files, and web beacons (aka “clear GIFs”).
Device Information. We collect information from your devices (computers, mobile phones, tablets, etc.), including information about how you interact with our Services and those of our third-party partners and information that allows us to recognize and associate your activity across devices and Services. This information includes device specific identifiers and information such as IP address, cookie information, mobile device and advertising identifiers, browser version, operating system type and version, mobile network information, device settings, and software data. We may recognize your devices to provide you with personalized experiences and advertising across the devices you use.
- Location Information. We collect location information from a variety of sources. You can manage your location permissions in your browser settings or in the settings of your devices.
Information from Cookies and Other Technologies
- We collect information when you access content, advertising, sites, interactive widgets, applications, and other products (both on and off of our Services) where data collection technologies (such as web beacons, development tools, cookies and other technologies, etc.) are present. These data collection technologies allow us to understand your activity on and off our Services and to collect and store information when you interact with Services we offer to partners.
- This information also includes the kind of content or ads served, viewed or clicked on; the frequency and duration of your activities; the sites or apps you used before accessing our Services and where you went next; whether you engaged with specific content or ads; and whether you went on to visit an advertiser's website, downloaded an advertiser’s app, purchased a product or service advertised, or took other actions.
- Information from Others. We collect information about you when we receive it from other users, third-parties, and affiliates, such as:
- When you connect your account to third-party services or sign in using a third-party partner (like Google, Facebook or Twitter).
- From publicly-available sources.
- From advertisers about your experiences or interactions with their offerings.
- When we obtain information from third-parties or other companies, such as those that use our Services. This may include your activity on other sites and apps as well as information those third-parties provide to you or us.
How We Use This Information
We are able to deliver, personalize, and improve our Services by combining and using the information we have about you (including information we receive on and off our Services) to understand how you use and interact with our Services and the people or things you’re connected to and interested in. We also may use the information we have about you for the following purposes:
- Provide, maintain, improve, and develop relevant features, content, and Services.
- Analyze your content and other information (including emails, instant messages, posts photos, attachments, and other communications). You can review and control certain types of information tied to your Tigerbite account by using Privacy Controls.
- Fulfill your requests and when authorized by you.
- Help advertisers and publishers connect to offer relevant advertising in their apps and websites.
- Match and serve targeted advertising (across devices and both on and off of our Services) and provide targeted advertising based on your device activity, inferred interests and location information.
- Contact you with information about your account or with marketing messages, which you can also control.
- Associate your activity across our Services and your different devices as well as associate any accounts you may use across Tigerbite Services together. We may associate activity and accounts under a single user ID.
- Carry out or support promotions.
- Conduct research and support innovation.
- Create analytics and reports for external parties, including partners, publishers, advertisers, apps, third-parties and the public regarding the use of and trends within our Services and ads, including showing trends to partners regarding general preferences, the effectiveness of ads and information on user experiences. These analytics and reports may include aggregate or pseudonymized information.
- Provide location-based Services, advertising, search results, and other content consistent with your location settings.
- Combine information we have about you with information we obtain from business partners or other companies, such as your activities on other sites and apps.
- Detect and defend against fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful activity.
We provide you with controls to manage your experience with us. For example, you can review or edit your account information, manage your marketing preferences, or opt out of targeted ads. If you opt out, you will continue to see ads, but they may not be as relevant or useful to you.
How We Share This Information
- With Your Consent. We will share information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Oath when we have your consent.
- Within Oath. Information may also be shared within Oath, including with other Oath Services and affiliates. Oath affiliates may use the information in a manner consistent with their privacy policies.
- With Partners. We may share your information with nonaffiliated companies who are:
- Trusted Partners. We provide user information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Oath based on our directions and in compliance with appropriate confidentiality measures. Learn more.
- For Legal and Other Purposes. We may access, preserve and disclose information to investigate, prevent, or take action in connection with: (i) legal process and legal requests; (ii) enforcement of the Terms; (iii) claims that any content violates the rights of third-parties; (iv) requests for customer service; (v) technical issues; (vi) protecting the rights, property or personal safety of Tigerbite, its users or the public; (vii) establishing or exercising our legal rights or defending against legal claims; or (viii) as otherwise required by law.
- This may include responding to lawful governmental requests. Learn more about how we evaluate and respond to these requests.
- New Ownership. If the ownership or control of all or part of Verizon, Tigerbite or a specific Services changes as a result of a merger, acquisition or sale of assets, we may transfer your information to the new owner.
Analytics and Third Party Advertising
We may use the services of reputable third parties to provide us with data collection, reporting, ad response measurement, and Site analytics, and to also assist us with delivery of relevant marketing messages and advertisements. These third parties may view, edit, or set their own cookies. The use of such technologies by these third parties is subject to their own privacy policies and is not covered by this privacy notice.
Advertising enables us to provide you with the content for which we are known. Our goal is to deliver advertising that is relevant to you. As part of this process we, our third party service providers, advertisers, advertising networks and platforms, agencies, or our partners may collect information about your online activities across Tigerbite Sites and other sites, and supplement such information with information from third parties, in an effort to make inferences about your interests and deliver to you advertisements targeted to those interests.
We may use reputable third-party audience data such as age, gender and interests to better understanding the behavior of our visitors and work with companies that collect information about your online activities to provide advertising targeted to suit your interests and preferences. For example, you may see certain ads on Tigerbite Sites or other reputable third party websites to target our ads based on information we or they have collected, including information that was collected through automated means (such as cookies and web beacons). These companies also use automated technologies to collect information when you click on our ads, which helps track and manage the effectiveness of our marketing efforts.
Our Commitment To Children's Privacy
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, we do not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information from persons under 13 years of age, and no part of Tigerbite Sites is directed to persons under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, then do not use or access the Tigerbite Sites at any time or in any manner. If we learn that personally identifiable information of persons less than 13 years of age has been collected on Tigerbite Sites without verified parental consent, then we will take appropriate steps to delete this information.
Special Note to International Users
Questions & Suggestions
If you have questions, suggestions, or wish to make a complaint, please complete a feedback form or you can contact us at: email@example.com.