Accessibility Statement for Tigerbite
Measures to support accessibility
Tigerbite takes the following measures to ensure the accessibility of Tigerbite applications:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Tigerbite is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Tigerbite applications. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Tigerbite applications:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Visitor Address: 895 Park Blvd. San Diego, CA 92101
- Twitter: @MelTigerbite
We try to respond to feedback within 1 business day.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Tigerbite applications are designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Google Chrome with accessibility features enabled
- Firefox with accessibility features enabled
- Internet Explorer with accessibility options
Tigerbite applications are not compatible with:
- Outdated browsers more than 3 major versions behind.
The accessibility of Tigerbite applications rely on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure the accessibility of Tigerbite applications, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Tigerbite applications:
- User-generated Content: Uploaded images or social posts may not have appropriate text descriptions.because Individuals are responsible for the quality of user-generated content submissions. We review user-generated content and edit submissions for content and clarity. If you're having trouble with our content please email our support team.
- Affiliate Content: Marketing efforts on affiliate channels may not have appropriate accessibility because individuals are responsible for the quality of user-generated content submissions. We provide compliant marketing materials to affiliates for use in referral marketing efforts. If you're having trouble with our content please email our support team.
Tigerbite assessed the accessibility of Tigerbite applications by the following approach: